Composite C1 Blog
New 4.0 documentation
With the recent release of Composite C1 v. 4.0, lots of new features were introduced in this CMS. And we've just finished reflecting most of them in our documentation.
First of all, we've restructured our developer documentation website, the top areas now practically mirroring the perspectives in the C1 Console.
Two new areas - "Layout" and "Functions" - have replaced "HTML/CSS", "XSLT" and "ASP.NET", and the "Configuration" section has been promoted to the top area of its own.
Second, the new features such as Razor and Master Page templates, Razor and User Control functions were documented. So you should be fully equipped now.
Here is the list of our latest new documentation additions:
- Razor Page Templates
- Master Page Templates
- Page Template Features
- Razor Functions
- User Control Functions
- C1 Console Access (enabling/disabling or forcing HTTPS)
- Block Selector (a new formatting tool in Visual Editor)
And finally, we've updated some existing documentation incorporating some quick information about new features such as:
- quick search and filtering in drop-down lists,
- the brand new tree ordering feature in advanced field properties of data types,
- UrlComboBox, a new widget allowing to specify absolute URLs or select C1 pages and media files,
- XML Templates being one of 3 template options in Composite C1 now,
- and there being at least 6 types of C1 functions in Composite C1 now,
- plus, some introduction to using the Block Selector in our "User Guide".